Xenical 120 mg
|30-270 pills||~$1.38||+Bonus pills||from $60 to $300||Discount 20%-35%|
Xenical 60 mg
|30-270 pills||~$0.85||+Bonus pills||from $40 to $200||Discount 21%-37%|
Lose weight with Xenical
Extra weight is the problem of millions as it is difficult to find time for physical exercises and healthy diets in our modern world with such fast pace of life. However, there is one way to lose weight faster than keeping on diets.
The name of this effective drug for weight loss is Xenical. Xenical (about Orlistat read more) is the first drug for weight loss with the studies mechanism of action. Its effect is based on suppression of absorption of fats in the intestine by blocking lipase. Undivided fat molecules are not absorbed and are excreted from the body. Xenical suppresses absorption of up to 30% of fats that come with food. Due to a decrease in their coming from outside the body begins to expend its own “energy resources”.
When to use Xenical?
Xenical is indicated for the long-term therapy of obese patients or patients with excessive body weight, including those associated with obesity risk factors, combined with a moderately hypocaloric diet. It is used in a combination with hypoglycemic drugs (metformin, sulfonylureas and / or insulin derivatives) or moderately hypocaloric diet in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus with excessive body weight or obesity.
Xenical is a specific inhibitor of gastrointestinal lipases, which has a long-lasting effect. Its therapeutic effect is carried out in the lumen of the stomach and small intestine and consists in the formation of a covalent bond with the active serine portion of the gastric and pancreatic lipases. The inactivated enzyme loses the ability to break down food fats that come in the form of triglycerides to absorption of free fatty acids and monoglycerides. Since uncleaved triglycerides are not absorbed, the resulting decrease in the intake of calories into the body leads to a decrease in body weight. Thus, the therapeutic effect of the drug is carried out without absorption into the systemic bloodstream.
Judging by the results of the fat content in the feces, the action is noticed 24-48 hours after ingestion. After the drug is withdrawn, the fat content in the stool after 48-72 h usually returns to the level that occurred before the start of therapy.
- Hypersensitivity to the drug or any other components contained in the capsule;
- Syndrome of chronic malabsorption;
How to get Cheap Xenical and lose weight? See more >>
Dosage cheap Xenical
Adults are recommended to take 1 caps. (120 mg) with each main meal (at the time or no later than 1 hour after meals). If food intake is missed or the food does not contain fat, then the drug intake can also be skipped.
Increasing the dose of the drug over the recommended (120 mg 3 times a day) does not lead to an increase in its therapeutic effect. Dose adjustments in elderly patients are not required. Correction of the dose for violations of the liver or kidneys is not required.
Safety and effectiveness of Xenical in children under the age of 18 years is not established.
Clinical trials of Xenical
The efficacy of Xenical has been proven during clinical trials in which more than 7,000 patients throughout the world participated for 2 years. Patients who took Xenical for several months, on average, lost about 10% of body weight.
Xenical provides a stable weight loss, prevents a second increase in body weight after you stop taking the drug. Weight loss reduces the risk factors for the development of diseases such as diabetes mellitus, atherosclerosis, arterial hypertension.
People taking Xenical do not have addiction to the drug, it can be used for a long time. The drug Xenical acts only in the lumen of the stomach and small intestine, does not have a systemic effect, so it has no side effect on the central nervous system, the brain, the heart and other organs. When taking Xenical, there is no risk of overdose. Currently, Xenical is the most studied drug for weight loss.
What makes Xenical different from various weigh loss additives?
The principal difference between this drug and food additives is that Xenical is not a mixture of various substances, which mechanism of action is unknown but a medical drug containing one known active substance orlistat with a fundamentally new well-studied mechanism of action.
Most dietary supplements have only a temporary effect of reducing body weight, either by affecting the center of the hunger in the brain, either by increasing heat output, or by a diuretic or laxative effect. Therefore, after stopping the intake of nutritional supplements, the body weight rapidly increases, reaching the previous values.
Things to keep in mind while you take Xenical
- Having started taking Xenical, some patients consume more carbohydrates and proteins, resulting in a significant increase in calorie content of food. At the same time, they believe that with Xenical you can eat everything and in unlimited quantities. This is a delusion that can “nullify” all the patient’s efforts. Xenical suppresses the absorption of fats but does not affect the exchange of proteins and carbohydrates. Unfortunately, the “ideal drug” for weight loss has not yet been created, taking which the patient might not limit himself/herself in eating.
- As practice has shown, some patients who started taking Xenical stop taking the drug after 2-3 weeks. In most cases this is due to the fact that people expect to get results quickly. Unfortunately, rapid weight loss is simply impossible without harm to health – what accumulated over the years can not disappear within a week. Reduction of body weight when taking Xenical is gradual (an average of 1.5-4 kg per month).
- When Xenical is taken, uncleaved fat molecules remain in the lumen of the small intestine and mix with feces. An increase in the fat content in feces can be accompanied by such phenomena as the exhaustion of gases, the increase in defecation, and the chair acquires a “fatty appearance”. These reactions are not caused by the Xenical itself but by fats that are not absorbed in the intestine. These phenomena occur when the amount of fat in the diet is limited.
Drug precautions by mouthTaken by mouth
Without Xenical (15 Min Jump Rope Routine For Weight Loss)
More about xenical at FDA.gov.